Therapeutic Segment: Antibiotic
Generic Name: Moxifloxacin HCl
- In patients of 18 years and older caused by bacteria susceptible to moxifloxacin.
– Acute bacterial sinusitis (adequately diagnosed)
– Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis (adequately diagnosed)
– Community acquired pneumonia, except severe cases
– Mild to moderate pelvic inflammatory disease (i.e. infections of female upper genital tract, including salpingitis and endometritis), without an associated tubo-ovarian or pelvic abscess.
Available as: PRESCRIBING INFORMATION