At DRL, we take great pride in actively contributing to the society. We believe that such contributions are vital to serving the community in ways that are economically and socially viable. We engage in corporate social responsibility because we know it’s the right thing to do.
– DYSON is engaged in different charity programs and volunteer efforts to support the community by donating medicines in various Hospitals at national level. DRL has done numerous campaigns on media and in health centers for the benefit of local communities.
– DYSON Research Laboratories (PVT) Ltd signed the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with The Superior Group, aimed at to facilitate DYSON Employees by offering
– Special fee scholarship up to 30% for staff and their family members
– Special fee scholarship up to 15% for children in Spirit School System
– Provision of 25 % discount (on services) on all medical facilities available at CH. Muhammad Teaching and Research Hospital, 16 KM Raiwind Road Lahore.
Furthermore, DYSON is providing financial assistance and scholarships to certain no of deserving students to achieve their dreams on annual bases. DRL also extended its support in research initiates and projects.